Mick Janusko, PT, DPT, MTC, CSCS, CSAC
Current Role Working With The Athletic Population
Currently the Director of Sports Medicine and Performance at Advance Rehabilitation in Kingsland, GA. Role also includes running the Advance Performance Center focused on improving athletic performance in individuals ranging from 7 years old through College age. Working with injured and healthy individuals allows me to see people through the entire spectrum of Performance!
1. Identify the problem and reduce the pain/symptoms
2. Develop a plan to get back to prior level of function
3. Provide a long term program to prevent pain/symptoms from returning
Multi-Sport High School athlete (basketball, soccer, and pole vaulting) who sustained a ACL tear leading into my senior year. Through the recovery process, I feel in love with the physical therapy profession which led me down my current path.
Academic Background and Professional Training
University of Tampa, BS 2010
University of Saint Augustine, Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2014
- Manual Therapy Certified (MTC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- ClinicalAthlete Weightlifting Coach (CWC)
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach (CSAC)
- Certified Sport Nutrition Specialist (CSNS)